About Me

My photo
I hold five artistic World Records and also the World Record of World's Fastest Painter ,because ,I, Parijoy Saha , on 10th December 2015, made the World's fastest realistic painting in 1/5th of a second, the World's fastest abstract painting in 1/5th of a second and the World's fastest landscape painting in 1/6th of a second on 38cm x 32cm sized papers using bare hands.On, 12th July 2013 , I, demonstrated 11 novel methods of painting using bare hands with each method taking less than 30 seconds to compltete a painting on 37 cm x 28cm sized papers.On 11th December 2011, I, made 51 paintings in 35 minutes using bare hands on 37cm x 28cm sized papers.I used white glue, water colours and ivory papers for making all the above mentioned painting. I have received a State Award from the Government of West Bengal, India for my talent. I have been included in the Top 120 talents of the Nation. I have also been featured in the Ripley's Believe It or Not ! Cartoon. I am an Indian saint , a sannyasi : Swami Tapasyananda puri, and am also a brahmagyani.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.